Search This Blog

Monday, April 29, 2019

Sunday Inalegwu, a fast rising and versatile Nollywood actor has advised fellow up and coming actors and actresses to always be ready to face their challenges with zeal and focus as according to him acting is and movie making process requires a lot and should therefore be handled with patience. | OSYGOD

Sunday Inalegwu, a fast rising and versatile Nollywood actor has advised fellow up and coming actors and actresses to always be ready to face their challenges with zeal and focus as according to him acting is and movie making process requires a lot and should therefore be handled with patience.
The actor also went further saying that he has the ability to play any role given to him no matter how challenging it might be.
The Benue born actor also said that acting has always been in his blood from his childhood days and also thanked God for giving him the opportunity to join the Comic book series. Comedy web series produced by Heartipetic Movies in Collaboration with VUPs (Vincent Ucheibe Production) movie Company.
He is currently many movie directors toast.
Greetings, who do we have at SkillHub this time ?
My name is Sunday Inalegwu. I am an actor, comedian, script writer and I hail from Benue state.
When did you venture into acting?
Call Him For Movie Roles on: 09034946183
Sunday Inalegwu on set
I started acting when I was a kid. I Have passion for acting, I participated a lot in school drama even in church I also acted. Acting is in me.
How does your family view your profession as an actor?
As for my family the only one who supported me is my mum as for my dad it was difficult for me to convince him but now they have all thrown their weights behind me because they know it’s my talent and that they obviously cannot stop me. They have given me their full supports.
On your first day to real movie set how did you feel?
My first day on set I was a bit shy because on location you will see many actors ,actress – you know cast and crew. But after intensive training and retraining I regained balance.
Your ability to play graphic scenes is also among the factors that necessitated this interview. So how do you feel when you play graphic scenes like going naked in a movie?
As an actor you are suppose to know how to play any role giving to you. As for me I see graphics scenes as nothing because there is nothing bad in it. If it is part of my script lines I will give in my best to interpret it I hate faking things. I can act any role giving to me. So producers take note.
Some people criticize Nigerian films what can you tell them?
Well that is the more reason for making things real in movies. I think Nigerian movies are now becoming more real. Those that are criticizing Nigeria film they should stop. Nollywood film makers are trying, I respect them. It is not easy. They should stop criticizing them rather help to promote our industry. Do you know that even the whites love Our movies and they enjoy it so much.
How difficult is movie making process?
Hmm – well movie making in Nigeria is not that easy it is financially and technically demanding. Even thee actors and actresses stress a lot to tell the story. But my happiness now is that we are doing things more like in real life. And these changes are making us go far now. See as an actor or actress tell your story in real form avoid whatever people maybe saying. Majority of our viewers are also getting more enlightened because they are watching other foreign movies. What is wrong if we do it like the whites?
Who is your role model?
My role model is Zubby Michael and Sylvester Madu
Where do you want to be in the next three years?
Hmm, I want to be abroad. I want to fly out of the country.
How do you see your role in Comic book series, we learnt you have joined the series?
Yes I have joined the series. It was cool and I thank God for everything. I like the role given to me. We just finished shooting the latest chapters of the comic books. We shot like twelve additional chapters. So fans expect much this time around. I was not in the first six chapters released last year. But I thank God for signing the latest contract for the current chapters. It is really an intelligent creation.
Your advice to fellow actors trying to come out?
My advice to upcoming actor is that they should have the zeal and focus. They should also respect the film makers so as to go far. Acting a times is a herculean task, it’s not easy. There are lots of challenges you will face and you need to overcome them. All what you need is to be focus and have the zeal. Again get a coach.

3 comments:

  1. OSSY God how are you? why are you publishing without pictures and again why do you prefer this font and layout of your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. for tips call me on 08108086914

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visit my blogs at www.skillhub.com.ng or www.vincentucheibe.altervista.org

    ReplyDelete